By giving to the Annual Fund, you are ensuring we continue to fulfill our mission to pursue academic excellence and to form the minds, hearts, and souls of our students in the likeness of Christ.
Thank you for your financial support of St. Joseph’s! The Annual Fund provides approximately 6% of the school’s total budget. These dollars are raised every year through the generosity of our community, and provide tuition assistance, support for academic programs, athletics, fine arts, campus ministry, and enrich student life.
"We made that first contribution out of a sense of duty, but we have continued our donations over the years out of gratitude. We are so thankful for the faculty and what they do for our children. We give to the Annual Fund with the hope that it will both make the faculty’s job easier and enable more students to experience the blessings of a St. Joseph’s education."
- Andy and Maureen Coburn, Parents of Philip ’15, Sophie ’17, Margaret ’20
- How can I give to the Annual Fund
- Who contributes to the Annual Fund?
- Why doesn't tuition cover these expenses?
- Are Annual Fund gifts tax-deductible?
- Can I designate my gift to a particular area of the school?
- Is there a minimum or maximum gift amount?
- What is the Founders Circle?
- What is St. Joseph's fiscal year?
If you have further questions, please contact Kevin Meyer, Director of Development.