- Masters in Elementary Ed., Minor in Special Ed.
Previous Work Experience:
- Two years resource room Special Education, Pendleton Elementary
- Two years teaching 5K, Pendleton Elementary
- 13 years homeschooling
- Two years instructor at USC Upstate, Human Growth and Development
- Eight years teaching 6th and 7th Grades at SJCS
I began teaching in 1985
I began at SJCS in 2012
Reading heirloom sewing, quilting, raising Barbados Blackbelly Sheep, traveling
“Live each day as if it is your first, your last, your only!” — Father Paul Moreau
Interesting Facts About Me:
I am Mom to five boys and two girls, and on Feb. 16, 2020, I became Grandma!