Athletics is a vital and integral part of St. Joseph’s Catholic School. The SJCS Athletic Program offers students opportunities for competition with other Class A schools in the South Carolina High School League (SCHSL), as well as opportunities for our middle school students to compete in the Carolina Middle School Conference (CMSC). Participation in athletics, either as a player or as a fan, is an important part of the school’s educational experience. We invite you to come out and support SJCS athletics. Go Knights!
Goals of the SJCS Athletic Program are to:
- Teach the values of fair play and good competition
- Encourage team work as an important part of a student’s growth toward maturity
- Promote school spirit and develop a sense of pride in the school
- Develop proper care and respect for one’s body, knowing that conditioning the body also helps develop the mind
- Nurture respect for other athletes, fans, and authority on the athletic field as a means to learning respect for others in day-to-day living