St. Joseph's offers a variety of financial support resources to help make Catholic education attainable for qualified families. We understand that a private school education requires a significant financial commitment from families. We recognize that every family's financial picture looks different. Thanks to our generous benefactors and supporters, we are able to offer resources to help make a St. Joseph's education financially feasible for qualifying families.
At the time of acceptance, each family must select one of the four payment plans. Monthly tuition payments must be paid on the 10th, 20th or the last day of the month with an automatic bank withdrawal or credit card payment
- What is the Tuition Credit Program?
- Who is the credit intended for?
- What must the recruited student do?
- How will the credit be issued?
- What if the new family has multiple children enrolled?
- We were referred to the school by multiple families. Who gets the credit?
- I referred a family who enrolled in the middle of the year. How much is my credit?
- Are SJCS employees eligible?
- I have more questions. Who should I contact?