Applications for the upcoming school year are now available. In order to be considered for admission to St. Joseph’s, the students and parents should complete the following steps.
- October - Attend Open House October 1
- October - Personal tours start and are ongoing
- October - Applications open October 1
- November - Attend Middle School Shadow Day (6th - 8th Grades only) November 7th
- November - Financial Aid Applications open November 15th for all families
- December - Attend Prospective Parent Night December 4th
- January - Admissions testing begins January 6th & 27th
- January - Re-enrollment for current families January 29th - February 9th
- January - High School shadowing visits start and are ongoing
- February - Financial aid applications close February 15th for current families
- March - Priority admissions notifications March 1st
- March - Admissions Testing March 9th
- April - Financial aid applications close April 1st for new families
- April/May - High School placement testing April 13th
- May - Attend New Student Night April 29th
Saint Joseph's Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions procedures, financial aid/scholarship awards, and/or any other school administered programs.
Varsity boys basketball coach Paul Assinesi was recognized for his 200th win at SJCS, and then his Knights improved to 7-0 by beating Pickens.
The Varsity boys beat Greenville Home School 52-40, giving Paul Assinesi his 200th victory as coach of the Knights.
The Agape and Comadres groups, the SJCS Campus Ministry groups for Middle School and High School girls, were out and about caroling this past week.
The SJCS Varsity basketball teams defeated shannon Forest on Friday night. The boys are 5-0 this season and the girls 4-1.