St. Joseph’s Catholic School offers many opportunities for students to access technology, both at school and at home.
- All current students have a St. Joseph’s email account; This account allows them access to email as well as Google Drive and Google Docs
- Chromebooks are used by our 6th-12th grade classes for homework, and in some cases, for access to textbooks
- The Computer Lab is home to Windows and Apple computers that are equipped with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- The Computer Science department maintains laptops to be used in classes.
- Our Library/Media Center is equipped with iPads in a mobile cart for teachers to check out and use in their classrooms
- Students can check out books electronically and read them on their personal devices using an eBook ID and password that can be obtained from the library