Looking for something extraordinary?
A new approach to helping your sixth grader grow and flourish during their middle school years.
Is your family looking for a truly unique and empowering sixth grade experience that will set your child on a strong foundation for their middle and high school years? We are pleased to introduce our Sixth Grade Academy, now in its second year. Acclaimed by the Greenville community, the Academy is designed to not only ease the transition of this critical year in your child’s education, but to ensure that they are surrounded by caring and dedicated teachers who create a supportive environment to encourage your child’s love of learning.
Want an Inside Look at the Sixth Grade Academy?
View Sample Newsletters!
• Dedicated space that includes not only classrooms but meeting space for cross-curricular activities
• Responsive schedule that can change according to student needs within the curriculum
• A focus on team-building and belonging, including activities that help integration into a new school
• More access to Chromebooks and classroom technology
• Virtue and character focus within the curriculum, especially literature
• More opportunities for field trips and guest speakers
To schedule a tour or for more information, contact the Admissions Office.