In an effort to deliver the best course materials to our students, the school partners with BNC Services as our textbook vendor. However, parents are welcome to use the vendor of their choice and are encouraged to comparison shop to get the best value.
BNC Services creates an online bookstore for our school and makes the ordering process exceptionally simple and straightforward. Our Virtual Bookstore is organized according to class names and provides you with real-time inventory when ordering. BNC Services will also handle our textbook buyback.
Simply visit our online bookstore by going to BNC Services or by calling their Customer Contact Center at 1-800-325-3252. Be sure to bookmark our Virtual Bookstore for later reference and quick ordering.
Here are some of the benefits of BNC Services:
- Online ordering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Largest selection of used books in the nation, each one graded for quality
- The largest eBook program in the nation
- Customer Loyalty Program that gives you more money at buyback
- Most orders filled and shipped within 24 hours
- Low shipping rates
- Payment options include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal
Please contact Rod McClendon, our school librarian, or BNC Services with any questions.
2021-22 TEXTBOOKS/READING LISTS
High School Textbook List 2021-22
(organized by grade)
High School Textbook List 2021-22 Spreadsheet
(for those wishing to organize it in any other way)