Thank you for your interest in St. Joseph’s Catholic School! We are always interested in learning more about dedicated and qualified individuals wishing to join our faculty and staff.
Student Support Specialist
This full-time position is responsible for day-to-day management of the Achievement Center, including the following:
- Coordinating security procedures for the intake and return for all assessments taken in the Achievement Center.
- Proctoring make-up exams and/or other classroom assessments during and after school.
- Overseeing the tutoring and intervention schedule for the student-tutoring program, professional tutors, and learning specialist sessions.
- Working with Dean of Student Support and Learning Specialists to support at-risk students and assisting them with academic development and workload issues; providing academic coaching for these students, including organization strategies, test-taking strategies, and subject content reinforcement, when appropriate.
- Monitoring use of computer-based academic intervention programs for students assigned to the Achievement Center.
- Providing record keeping for Catapult programs to ensure adherence to program implementation.
Candidates must, at a minimum, possess a Bachelor’s degree, share a passion for working with young people, and embrace the mission of the school, especially as it relates to “forming minds, hearts, and souls in the likeness of Christ.” This position will include after-school hours at least three days per week, as well as lunch sessions. Send resume to Lisa Lawrence or St. Joseph’s Catholic School, Attention: Lisa Lawrence, 100 St. Joseph’s Drive, Greenville, SC 29607.
St. Joseph’s Catholic School is looking for devoted, energetic staff members to help lead us into the 21st century. We are a nationally known, award-winning school recognized for excellence in academics and Catholic identity. Located in Greenville, South Carolina (one of America’s most livable cities), St. Joseph’s educates 650 students in grades 6-12. We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package and are looking for staff in the following area:
This position will:
- Assist the Development Director and Assistant Director with all duties as related to
development and fundraising events
- Organize and produce school events, including detailed planning, budgeting and
executing the events
- Represent the Development office at parent volunteer group and Alumni meetings
- Provide leadership to alumni relations and ensure synergistic integration between
alumni relations and development activities
- Work with Alumni Board to engage SJCS alumni and organize alumni events
- Be a positive ambassador for the school in relation to development and alumni relations
- Communicate with Student Life regarding student fundraising activities, manage
student fundraising calendar
Candidates must, at a minimum, possess a college degree and a minimum of two years
experience in non-profit, special events planning or a related field and embrace the Catholic mission and philosophy of the school. Candidate should have proficiency in Microsoft Office and PC operating systems. Send resume to Lisa Lawrence or St. Joseph’s Catholic School, Attention: Lisa Lawrence, 100 St. Joseph’s Drive, Greenville, SC 29607.
Athletic Coaching Positions
St. Joseph’s Catholic School is looking to fill the following positions:
- Head Varsity Baseball Coach
- Head Middle School Volleyball Coach
These will be stipend positions unless the candidate fits the qualifications for any full-time teaching or staff jobs that are available at the time. Please email Athletic Director Eric Nash, with all letters of interest and resumes.