St. Joseph’s Catholic School is looking for devoted, energetic staff members to help lead us into the 21st century. We are a nationally known, award-winning school recognized for excellence in academics and Catholic identity. Located in Greenville, South Carolina (one of America’s most livable cities), St. Joseph’s educates 650 students in grades 6-12. We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package and are looking for staff for the positions listed below.
Thank you for your interest in St. Joseph’s Catholic School!
This position will:
- Assist the Development Director and Assistant Director with all duties as related to development and fundraising events
- Organize and produce school events including detailed planning, budgeting and executing the events
- Represent the Development office at parent volunteer group and Alumni meetings
- Provides leadership to alumni relations and ensures synergistic integration between alumni relations and development activities
- Work with Alumni Board to engage SJCS alumni and organize alumni events
- Be a positive ambassador for the school in relation to development and alumni relations
- Communicates with Student Life regarding student fundraising activities, manages student fundraising calendar
Candidates must, at a minimum, possess a college degree and a minimum of two years experience in non-profit, special events planning or a related field and embrace the Catholic mission and philosophy of the school. Candidate should have proficiency in Microsoft Office and PC operating systems. Send resume to Lisa Lawrence.
This full-time, second shift position reports to the Facilities Director. The successful applicant will perform custodial and maintenance tasks that provide school personnel, students, and the public with an environmentally safe, attractive, comfortable, clean and efficient place in which to work and conduct school activities. Duties will begin after regular school hours and continue
into the evenings, and some week-ends. Initial training will take place during normal school hours.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists with clean up, maintenance of grounds and building
- Performs preventative maintenance and minor repairs to grounds, building, and equipment
- Performs set up and tear down for functions on and off campus
- Assists with parking direction for student drop-off and pick-up, athletic events, and special events
Qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, to all members of the school community, including teachers, administrators, trustees, parents, and students
- Ability to use a computerized work order system and prepare reports in both spreadsheets and word processing systems
- Ability to function effectively in St. Joseph’s culture, including those specific to the tradition of the school
- Ability to frequently lift equipment and materials weighing 70 pounds or more
- Ability to work in a variety of environments, including hot and cold conditions, for extended periods of time
Please send a resume and cover letter to Lisa Lawrence. Review of resumes to begin immediately.
Athletic Coaching Positions
St. Joseph’s Catholic School is looking to fill the following positions:
- Head Varsity Baseball Coach
- Assistant Girls Lacrosse Coach
These will be stipend positions unless the candidate fits the qualifications for any full-time teaching or staff jobs that are available at the time. Please email Athletic Director Eric Nash, with all letters of interest and resumes.