Naviance Family Connection is a web-based college and career planning website which SJCS pays for and offers to students free of charge. What can it do?
- Creates plans
- Completes surveys (Personality, and Career Interest)
- Compares colleges
- Links to selected third party resources (i.e. College Board, Financial Aid, College Athletics, College searches, etc.)
- Tracks deadlines
- Displays data (For example: Scatter grams on college admissions)
- Shows schedule of college visits
- Sends and receives emails
- Identifies contacts at colleges
- Used in the College Counseling Office to track and send documents relating to the college admissions process
How to Access Naviance Family Connection
- Click onto this link to visit the Naviance Family Connection website.
- Students are given their registration codes during their freshmen year. Please contact the College Counseling Office if your child has lost their registration code.
- On your fist visit, click “I Need to Register.” Enter your code in the New User box, then follow the on-screen instructions.