- All current students have a St. Joseph’s email account; This account allows them access to email as well as Google Drive and Google Docs
- Chromebooks are used by our 8th-12th grade classes for homework, and in some cases, for access to textbooks
- The Computer Lab is home to 25 Lenovo desktop computers and one Apple computer that are equipped with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office 2016.
- We have 6 classroom sets of 20 Chromebooks that are used in the 6th & 7th grade classrooms.
- Our Library/Media Center is equipped with 25 iPads in a mobile carts for teachers to check out and use in their classrooms
- Students can check out books electronically and read them on their personal devices using an eBook ID and password that can be obtained from the library
Meet our Technology Team:
Director of Systems & Databases
Phone: 234-9009, ext. 124
Education: Iona College