Thank you for your interest in St. Joseph’s Catholic School! We are always interested in learning more about dedicated and qualified individuals wishing to join our faculty and staff.
This page was last updated: 10/16/2019
Visual Art Teacher
St. Joseph’s Catholic School is currently seeking qualified applicants for a part-time Visual Art teacher to complete the 2019-2020 school year, with the potential of continuing in a full-time role the following year. Weekly day-time and after-school responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching high school and middle school Visual Art classes and electives
- Displaying student artwork around the school
- Continued development of the Visual Arts program through club and after school opportunities
- Moderating the National Art Honor Society and student members
Additionally, this position will include preparing students to perform at various events that occur throughout the school year, including but not limited to:
- Coordinating the annual adjudicated school-wide spring Art Show
- School fundraisers, assemblies, and departmental events
- Planning and preparing students for entering work in local art shows and competitions, which may include Youth Art Month, Greenville Tech Art Show, and the Congressional Art Competition
- Assisting with the continued growth of the Fine Arts Department, including the annual fundraiser (Jubilate Knight for the Arts)
Candidates must, at a minimum, possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Arts or a related field, share a passion for working with young people, and embrace the mission and philosophy of the school. A graduate degree and teaching experience are preferred. Competitive salary/benefit package is available. Send resume to: email@example.com. Visit www.sjcatholicschool.org for more information about the school.
The following positions are part-time stipend positions only. For the Head Coaching roles, coaching experience.
Athletic Coaching Positions
The following positions are part-time stipend positions only. For the Head Coaching roles, coaching experience required. Submit resume to Athletic Director Eric Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assistant Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach