Thank you for your interest in St. Joseph’s Catholic School! We are always interested in learning more about dedicated and qualified individuals wishing to join our faculty and staff. Please see our list of current openings below. – Updated January 19, 2017
St. Joseph’s Catholic School is seeking candidates to fill a full-time Computer Science/Technology Integration position in our high school. Teaching responsibilities may include courses in computer science and web design, with upper-level electives possible as well. As a member of the faculty, this position will report to the Department Chair for Computer Science and the Academic Dean.
Technology Integration responsibilities may include:
- Assist faculty in developing units, projects, or other educational technology applications within their curriculum.
- Assist faculty in computer labs and classrooms with curriculum lessons requiring the use of technology.
- Assist and support faculty in developing a 1:1 learning environment in their classrooms.
- Assist in development and implementation of technology professional development.
Candidates must, at a minimum, possess a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field, share a passion for working with young people, and embrace the mission and philosophy of the school. Experience with a graduate degree and teaching experience are preferred. Experience with Google Apps for Education (G Suite) and Chromebooks are a plus. Competitive salary/benefit package is available. Send resume to: St. Joseph’s Catholic School, Attention: Lisa Lawrence, 100 St. Joseph’s Drive, Greenville, SC 29607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This full-time position reports to the Academic Dean and Dean of Student Life. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Monitors student academic performance and designs appropriate interventions for students in academic distress
- Works with teachers to establish and maintain contact with families of students in danger of failing
- Designs and implements appropriate academic interventions, coordinating a tutoring program and working with Achievement Center personnel as appropriate
- Coordinates and tracks all credit recovery/remediation
Serves as liaison between families and teachers for students with short-term academic needs due to illnesses, injuries, etc.
- Coordinates at home study programs
- Assists students with workload management upon their return to school
- Assists teachers in evaluating specific students who may be in need of psycho-educational testing and meets with families as needed
- Works with Freshmen teachers to develop targeted summer work and ongoing support for the fall semester of the first year for students with strong academic potential but insufficient preparation for high school
- With the Director of the Aquinas program, serves as a liaison between families and the rest of the school for students who may need academic support
Student Life Support
- Provides individual and group counseling to students for school related issues
- Implements an effective referral and follow-up process as needed
- Consults and collaborates with parents/guardians, teachers and administration regarding students with identified needs and /or concerns
Send resume to: St. Joseph’s Catholic School, Attention: Lisa Lawrence, 100 St. Joseph’s Drive, Greenville, SC 29607 or email email@example.com.
This opening is a part-time, coaching-only paid position. Candidates should have previous coaching experience and embrace the mission and philosophy of the school. For this position, email resumes to R.J. Beach (Athletic Director).