CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2019!
On June 1, St. Joseph’s Catholic School held Commencement Exercises for the Class of 2019. The senior class totalled 109 graduates who earned the following accolades:
- 99% (108 out of 109) of the students were awarded at least one scholarship, with a class Total Award Amount of $20,543,946 (average of $190,221 per student)
- 6 students were awarded a “full ride” (full tuition or tuition and room and board) to at least one college
- 99% (108) of the students received a SC State Scholarship Award
- 100% College Acceptance and 99% College Enrollment, with 99% having reported being happy/very happy with their college acceptances/choices
- Students will be attending 36 different colleges in 17 different states (including DC) and 3 countries
- 30 were accepted into Honors Programs (19 will be attending)
- 6 are enrolling into a Catholic university
- 3 will be attending Cornell University
- 13 have signed/committed to play a sport in college, 12 of those at Division I schools
The Salutation was delivered by Luke Cumby, this year’s Father Fox Award recipient; the Senior Class Gift presentation by Emily Garceau, Helen Kopscik and Emma Nixon, who represented the Senior Class Senate; and the Farewell Address by Anthony Cinquemani, the Redemptoris Custos Award recipient. The Commencement Address was given by Mrs. Carolyn McGrath Milheim of the SJCS Class of 1999.
Congratulations to the Class of 2019!
You will be able to view the professional photo gallery by David Lawrence and make purchases here once today’s photos are processed. Enter your email to register, and use group password is ‘sjcsimages’.