Space is limited. First come, first served!
Early Bird Special: Thursday, Sept. 14th, 2017
Discounted pricing: 1/2 page Ad $145 | 1/4 page Ad $115 | 1/8 page Ad $65
Final Deadline: Thursday, October 5th, 2017
Regular pricing: 1/2 page Ad $160 | 1/4 page Ad $130 | 1/8 page Ad $80
To order a Senior Yearbook Ad, please e-mail the yearbook staff, moderated by SJCS Computer Science Teacher Jen Collins, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Indicate the size of the Ad (1/2 page, 1/4 page, 1/8 page ad)
- 1/2 page size- 6 5/8 in. by 4 3/8 in.*
- 1/4 page size- 3 1/4 in. by 4 3/8 in.*
- 1/8 page size- Business Card size, 3 1/4 in. by 2 in.*
*Sizes are approximate
- State the name of the senior as it should appear in the Ad
- Provide the text for your message to the senior
- Attach photos to be included in the Ad (Hard copies will not be accepted)
- Scan each image individually to increase the file size
- 6 photos or less for 1/2 page ad | 3 photos or less for 1/4 page ad | 1 photo for
- 1/8 page ad
Senior Ad example from the 2017 yearbook
Layout and design is different year from year
Once your e-mail is received you will get a confirmation e-mail from the yearbook staff and your student account will be charged. Because this is a student run class please allow 48 hours (M-F) for the e-mail since classes do not meet every day.
The yearbook staff will design the Ads using your photos and message. Please keep in mind that the more you write the smaller the photos will appear in the Ad. Senior Yearbook Ads are our first deadline in October so it is imperative that you turn in your Ads on time.
If you do not have digital files of your senior, you can take them to Staples, FedEx, etc. to have them scanned or scan them yourself at home. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail the staff at email@example.com.
Only one Ad per senior may be purchased to allow space for all seniors.
Remember that space is limited. Submitting an ad does not guarantee a spot in the yearbook so get yours in early!
We are looking forward to helping you create a lasting memory for your senior!
SJCS Yearbook Staff